CLICK ON CLASS TITLE FOR TIMES CLASS MUST BE PAID BEFORE FIRST CLASS
CALL SUSAN TO REGISTER PLEASE
PLEASE NOTE!!! NO REFUNDS AFTER THE CLASS HAS STARTED!!
YOU MAY COME TO ANOTHER CLASS IN THE SAME MONTH IF YOU MISS A CLASS
NEED A DAYTIME CLASS?? CALL SUSAN AT 469-6375
New Students: Here are a few things you will need to do:
1) Fill out our registration form upon arriving first time.
2) Bring your current rabies certificate or proof of rabies shot from your dogs vet. Tags do not count.
3) Bring whatever leash and collar you are currently using.
4) Bring soft treats such as cut up hot dogs or string cheese.
5) Bring a water bowl and some water.
6) Wear soft sole shoes for training, such as tennis shoes, no flip flops please.
7) Wear comfortable clothes. Most of all come to have Fun.
8) Bring a favorite toy, other than a ball.
MEMBERSHIP AND/OR CLASS FEES
NON MEMBER CLASSES: (which include, Puppy, Novice, Open, Utility, etc) are $60 per month (Or you can pay per class for $20). Each of these classes are 45 minutes in duration and 4 classes included with your class price during the month.
REGULAR MEMBERSHIP: $85 per month, per person, entitles you to one class of your choice for 4 weeks during the current month. You may leave a crate at the training center. You receive OGTC discounts, plus 1 extra hour a week for practice at the center when center is open.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: $125 per month, which entitles you to (2) two classes of your choice, per week, for 4 weeks during the current month. You may leave a crate at the training center. You receive discounts, plus 1 extra hour a week for practice at the center when center is open.
All memberships may add an additional class or more for a $30 per class fee for the current month.
RING RENTALS: You may rent ring time, when we have an empty ring, for $20 for 30 minutes.
Practice Ring Rules:
Please... * Be careful moving jumps as not to tear the mats or hurt yourself... * Pick up "treat crumbs"... * Return/ pick up equipment (jumps, rally signs, etc)... * No Harsh Corrections... *Check for your training equipment when you leave (leashes, notes, front boxes, etc)
PRIVATE LESSONS: You can book your privates with Susan Knowles are 30 minutes in duration, at a cost of $30 each. Call Susan at 469-6375 to book your private lesson.